Witch Doctors are one of the basic enemies in the Highlands, Endless Dungeon, and the Netherworld. They can be found assisting their allies from a distance casting ranged spells to kill the player. Witch Doctors will be seen hovering around and teleporting which makes them slightly harder to kill even though they are weak.
- Fires a ranged spell, spell depends upon Witch Doctor variation.
- Rapid fires a ranged spell, spell depends upon Witch Doctor variation.
- Casts an area of effect spell, spell depends upon Witch Doctor variation.
- At death, the Witch Doctor will scream in agony and blow up.
- Do a constant heavy dash attack at the Witch Doctor for heavy melee damage. The Witch Doctor will teleport after every hit so this is the fastest way to catch up to it and kill it.
- Cast targeted spells to kill individual Witch Doctors from a range.
- Cast an heavily damaging area of effect spell, like Transmutate, to kill a surrounding group of Witch Doctors quickly.
- Use Black Hole to suck in surrounding Witch Doctors then melee them all or use an area of effect spell like Meteor Storm.
- Block/Dodge their spells if the Witch Doctor is a Normal for minimal or no damage.
- Block their spells if the Witch Doctor is Aligned for minimal damage.
- Block their death explosion for minimal damage.